Derek Lyng and his selectors have named the team to take on Limerick this Sunday.
The Cats were sweating over the fitness of David Blanchfield, however, the Bennetsbridge man has now been named to start in the half-back line.
Elsewhere it is much the same from the named side to face Clare in the semi-final, bar a few positional changes.
See also: Limerick player David Reidy says anybody can step up when called upon by John Kiely
Kilkenny team v Limerick
- Eoin Murphy (Glenmore)
- Mikey Butler (O’Loughlin Gaels)
- Huw Lawlor (O’Loughlin Gaels)
- Tommy Walsh (Tullaroan)
- David Blanchfield (Bennettsbridge)
- Richie Reid (Shamrocks Ballyhale)
- Paddy Deegan (O’Loughlin Gaels)
- Conor Fogarty (Erins Own)
- Adrian Mullen (Shamrocks Ballyhale)
- Tom Phelan (Conahy Shamrocks)
- Martin Keoghan (Tullaroan)
- John Donnelly (Thomastown)
- Billy Ryan (Graigue Ballycallan)
- TJ Reid (Shamrocks Ballyhale)
- Eoin Cody (C, Shamrocks Ballyhale)
16. Darren Brennan
17. Conor Delaney
18. Cillian Buckley
19. Pádraig Walsh
20. Darragh Corcoran
21. Alan Murphy
22. Cian Kenny
23. Timmy Clifford
24. Walter Walsh
25. Richie Hogan
26. Billy Drennan
Check the Limerick team here.