Kilkenny’s Harry Shine and Gearoid Dunne have been named on GAA Minor Hurling Team of the Year.
This year’s list features nine players from All-Ireland champions, Cork, with All-Ireland finalists, Galway, and Leinster champions, Kilkenny both having two players represented.
Waterford & Wexford each have one representative.
Jack Leahy, a member of the Cork Minor Hurling team has been named the 2021 Electric Ireland Minor Hurling Player of the Year.
The Dungourney forward had a major impact on this year’s championship, scoring a staggering 4-41 during Cork’s impressive journey to victory.
The team was selected by a panel of GAA experts and was determined in part by Electric Ireland’s ‘Player of the Week’ initiative on Twitter.
2021 Electric Ireland GAA Minor Hurling Team of the Year
1. Paudie O’Sullivan (Cork and Fr. O’Neills)
2. Darragh O’Sullivan (Cork and Ballinhassig)
3. Kevin Lyons (Cork and Ballygarvan)
4. Tiarnan Leen (Galway and Craughwell)
5. Gearóid Dunne (Kilkenny and Tullaroan)
6. Ben O’Connor (Cork and St Finbarr’s)
7. Timmy Wilk (Cork and Cobh)
8. Mikey Finn (Cork and Midleton)
9. William Buckley (Cork and St Finbarr’s)
10. Diarmuid Healy (Cork and Lisgoold)
11. Micheál Power (Galway and Tynagh/Abbey-Duniry)
12. Harry Shine (Kilkenny and Dicksboro)
13. Patrick Fitzgerald (Waterford and Ballygunner)
14. Jack Leahy (Cork and Dungourney)
15. Simon Roche (Wexford and Oulart The Ballagh)