In what very may well be his first podcast appearance since…..well you know, Eddie sat down to chat with Eddie Ella for over an hour about a whole host of topics.
Brennan, one of the most prolific goal-scorers of his decade, gives his take on the current state of hurling, upcoming action and his time with Laois.
Here is what to expect
- Working on the frontline during Covid
- His take on rule breaches from some counties
- Is hurling changing for the worse
- Massive amount of stoppages in games
- Distance players are shooting from and lack of goals or goal ambitions
- Last weekends games
- This weekends predictions
- What happened that Laois ended and how does he feel about it now
- What the future holds for Eddie in hurling (county management)
Listen to the full episode here or wherever you do your podcast listening!
If you like what you hear, why not dip into the archives and listen back to some of the recent episodes where we deep-dive into careers of former Kilkenny hurlers Noel Hickey, Brian Hogan, PJ Ryan, Paul Murphy, Peter Cleere, Eoin Larkin, John Mulhall and Richie Power, Waterford’s Dan Shanahan , Roscommon’s Frankie Dolan, All-Ireland senior camogie winner with Kilkenny Denise Gaule, Katie Nolan & Power, former Westmeath player John Connellan, Carlow’s Niall Carew & Brian Tracey, Referee David Gough, Cork All Star Larry Tompkins, former Galway All-Ireland winners Eugene Cloonan and Kevin Walsh or All-Ireland winner with Offaly Michael Duignan.
Better yet you can follow The Clash Act on your favourite podcast platform or log onto the KCLR app for fresh weekly episodes.