The King of the Snow Forest will be crowned – maybe.
It’s another weekly helping of The Football Manager Football Show as we scurry through March, then blitz April in anticipation of the final game of the season.
Shane needs five games to secure the Championship trophy.
Ken’s closing the gap.
So this week
- we’ve managed to cram in some old-timey radio impressions
- we’re reflecting on recent signings and team selections
- are modern-day football jersey all they’re cracked up to be?
- we’re tackling the last round of fixtures from St. Patrick’s Day through to the final day of the season
- Leicester are pushing hard for promotion, Wolves are pushing to cement that title
- we spend the final 20 minutes of the podcast going head-to-head as Leicester make the trip to the Molineux having beaten Wolves already this season
We’re looking at early plans and predictions for next season, but secretly we know the focus and energy is building towards our live game.
Whether it’s your first listen or you’ve joined us since day one, you’re welcome to The Football Manager Football Show.
Thinking on starting a career in Argentina? Check out episodes one through eight on your favourite podcast platform. Considering the Championship? Kick off at episode nine and join us through the most recent episodes.
Note this episode contains strong language. And very dodgy commentator impersonations.