Welcome to The Knock On, KCLR, and Scoreline.ie’s weekly rugby podcast.
In this episode, Stephen Byrne is joined by Tom Crotty from Carlow Rugby Club, James Blanchfield from Kilkenny RFC, and Johnny Tobin from Tullow RFC.
The lads discuss lots including….
- Kilkenny gets back on the horse with a good win over Ashbourne in the Towns Cup, we look back at that and preview their league clash this weekend against Boyne.
- Carlow ran nine tries past New Ross, but there’s room for improvement says Tom Crotty, we also preview their away league game against Cill Dara.
- Tullow scraped past Boyne in the Towns Cup, we chat about that and their league clash against Dundalk.
- We discuss women’s rugby including Kilkenny’s win over Navan and Tullow’s over Blackrock and have a look ahead to the next games.
- We bring your round-up of the youth’s action at the local clubs.
- People are coming back to the clubhouses to watch games again and numbers are growing which is good news for the clubs.
Hit play below to listen to the podcast:
You can watch the podcast below on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe today on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or listen to previous editions in the KCLR app with fresh installments available weekly.