Charlie Tector and Barry Gray have been named on the Leinster U20 team to play Munster in a challenge game on Saturday.
Charlie, who plays his rugby with Kilkenny College and Lansdowne has been named at out-half for the side while Barry is on the bench.
Barry is in Colaiste Lorcain in Castledermot and also plays with Clontarf FC, he’s also played for Carlow rugby club.
Head coach Simon Broughton has named a 28-man Leinster Rugby U-20 squad to face Munster Rugby in a challenge match that kicks off at 2 pm in the University of Limerick.
15. Aitzol King (CUS/Balbriggan RFC)
14. Fionn Gibbons (Castleknock College)
13. Daniel Hawkshaw (Belvedere College SJ)
12. Ben Brownlee (Blackrock College)
11. Callum O’Reilly (St Michael’s College)
10. Charlie Tector (Kilkenny College/Lansdowne FC)
9. Conor Duggan (Castleknock College)
1. Ben Popplewell (St Peter’s College, Wexford/Lansdowne FC)
2. Howard Noonan (Temple Carrig School)
3. Rory McGuire (Blackrock College)
4. Fionn McWey (Cistercian College Roscrea)
5. Conor Ó Tighearnaigh (St Michael’s College)
6. James Culhane (Blackrock College)
7. Luke Callinan (Castleknock College)
8. Donough Lawlor (Newbridge College)
16. Dylan Lynch (Ballymakenny College/Boyne RFC)
17. Barry Gray (Colaiste Lorcain, Castledermot/Clontarf FC)
18. Christian Manning (St Gerard’s School)
19. JJ Hession (St Michael’s College)
20. Stephen Woods (St Michael’s College)
21. Paul Deeny (St Peter’s College, Wexford/Clontarf FC)
22. Ruairi Clarke (Cross & Passion College, Kilcullen/Lansdowne FC)
23. Will McDonald (IQ Rugby)
24. Dylan Ryan (St Michael’s College/DUFC)
25. Jonathan Ross (Belvedere College SJ)
26. Seanan Devereux (St Mary’s College)
27. Fionn O’Hara (Coláiste Mhuire/Mullingar RFC)
28. Dylan O’Grady (Belvedere College SJ)