With the return of TJ Dillashaw to competitive action this weekend, we’re back with another edition of All Things MMA.
This time out we’re having a look at
- The aftermath of Conor McGregor v Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 including McGregor’s leg break and reported chronic arthritis
- The fights to make at lightweight while Poirier and Charles Oliveira will contest the 155 title
- Islam Makhachev and his rise to the top five of lightweight contenders
- Miesha Tate’s return to the women’s bantamweight division
- Nick Diaz v Robbie Lawler 2, a fight nearly 20 years in the making
- Myles is moving on from Bellator, but where to next?
Listen: All Things MMA #40