UFC 254 is upon us and that means only one thing – Khabib Nurmagomedov v Justin Gaethje.
On All Things MMA this week, Ken and Myles chat out the main event, with one of the two having first hand experience in training with the current UFC Lightweight champion.
While the bulk of the focus is on the main event, there’s also a nod towards some of other fights making up the main card.
UFC 254 Main Card
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (C) v Justin Gaethje (IC)
- Robert Whittake v Jared Cannonier
- Alexander Volkov v Walt Harris
- Jacob Malkoun v Phil Hawes
- Lauren Murphy v Lilua Shakirova
- Magomed Ankaelev v Ion Cutelaba
- Stefan Struve v Tai Tuivasa
- Nathaniel Wood v Casey Kenney
- Alex Oliveira v Shavkat Rakhmonov
- Jung Da Un v Sam Alvey
- Liana Jojua v Miranda Maverick
- Joel Alvarez v Alexander Yakovlev
For fight fans, it’s an early start with the main card underway from 7pm Irish time meaning you’ve got a fight filled afternoon in advance.
Listen: All Things MMA for 24 October
I chat out the main event – Khabib v Gaethje, with Myles Price, a man who managed to take down Khabib once or twice and just missed sparring with JG.
All Things MMA appears as part of Saturday Scorline on KCLR. Times may vary, but expect to hear it between 4-5.30pm every Saturday with Ken McGuire and Myles Price. You can also subscribe via Spotify for fresh releases.