While we know the structure of most of Kilkenny’s management teams for 2022, Carlow Camogie have made an open call for managers for the county’s intermediate, minor (U18) and U16 grades for next year’s campaign.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes
- Hold a foundation and level one camogie or hurling qualification
- Be Garda vetted and have completed Safeguarding One course
- A proven track record in management of club and/or county teams
- Suitable player management and organisational skills
- An ability to demonstrate/organise a high standard of coaching
- Be highly motivated and drive to succeed by maintaining high standards of professionalism
- The successful candidate should also be willing to work competently with County Board officers, club mentors and when required, parents
- All Carlow inter-county managers will work within the Guidelines of the Camogie Association and the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Young Players
If you tick all those boxes, then a detailed plan should be sent to the County Secretary, listing your personnel details, coaching qualifications (including names of courses you have completed), management experience (previous roles or experience applicable to county/club) and a detailed training plan for the forthcoming year.
Applications by email to [email protected] with a closing date of Friday 5 November for all submissions.
Carlow saved their best performance of the year for their relegation final against Tipperary in August, running out 2-19 to 3-11 having lead 1-14 to 0-04 at half time, securing their place in 2022’s intermediate championships.