Carlow footballer Cliodhna Ní Shé picked up the ZuCar Golden Boot award at the weekend.
Coming into the All Ireland Finals, she was the top scorer in the championship, even with Carlow gone out of it at the semi-final stage.
She scored 9-19 in five games for her county which included hat-tricks against both finalists.
Wicklow’s Maria Kealy and Westmeath’s Sarah Dillon were her competitors going into the All Ireland finals weekend but they failed to deny the Bennekerry/Tinryland player.
Top Scorers Final Table
- Clíodhna Ní She (Carlow) 9-19 (46 points)
- Aimee Mackin (Armagh) 4-28 (40)
- Sarah Dillon (Westmeath) 5-23 (38)
- Marie Kealy (Wicklow) 0-38
- Niamh O’Neill (Tyrone) 1-33 (36)
- Anna Jones (Westmeath) 3-24 (33)
- Gráinne McLaughlin (Antrim) 3-23 (32)
- Louise Ní Mhuircheartaigh (Kerry) 3-20 (29)
- Geraldine McLaughlin (Donegal) 2-22 (28)
- Emma Duggan (Meath) 3-19 (28)