This past weekend saw Snooker & Billiards Ireland hold the qualifying rounds of the National Amateur Snooker Championships at SBI HQ in Carlow.
Carlow’s own Colvin O’Brien has sealed his place in the last 16 with games due to take place this coming weekend. With the lineup for the next round of the knockouts confirmed, here are the matches for the last 16.
- Ross Bulman v Frank Sarsfield
- George O Hara v Aaron Tobin
- Mark Walsh v Mark Gleason
- Donal Foran v Stephen Bateman
- Brendan O Donoghue v Eric Pei
- Douglas Hogan v Noel Landers
- Philip Browne v Colvin O Brien
- Ivor Fitzpatrick v Ryan Cronin
Matches get underway at 10am this coming Saturday morning (29 April).