Premier League champions Liverpool will make the short journey to Manchester in the fourth round of the FA Cup to face a United side keeping pace at the top of the league table.
The draws for the fourth and fifth rounds of the cup were made on Monday night. Both rounds were drawn to help with the scheduling of games and Covid-19 restrictions.
Chorley’s reward for overcoming Leeds at the weekend is a clash with Wolves while Crawley Town, fresh from their giant-killing win over Leeds will travel to Bournemouth.
League Two side Cheltenham Town host Manchester City while holders Arsenal will play either Southampton or Shrewsbury, that game yet to be played.
FA Cup Round 4 Draw
- Cheltenham vs Manchester City
- Bournemouth vs Crawley
- Swansea vs Nottingham Forest
- Manchester United vs Liverpool
- Southampton or Shrewsbury vs Arsenal
- Barnsley vs Norwich
- Chorley vs Wolves
- Millwall vs Bristol City
- Brighton vs Blackpool
- Wycombe vs Tottenham
- Fulham vs Burnley
- Sheffield United vs Plymouth
- Chelsea vs Luton
- Stockport or West Ham vs Doncaster
- Brentford vs Leicester
- Everton vs Sheffield Wednesday
FA Cup Round 5 Draw
- Brentford or Leicester vs Brighton or Blackpool
- Swansea or Nottingham Forest vs Cheltenham or Man City
- Everton or Sheff Wed vs Wycombe or Tottenham
- Barnsley or Norwich vs Chelsea or Luton
- Chorley or Wolves vs Southampton/Shrewsbury or Arsenal
- Sheff Utd or Plymouth vs Millwall or Bristol City
- Man Utd or Liverpool vs Stockport/West Ham or Doncaster
- Fulham or Burnley vs Bournemouth or Crawley
Fourth round games will be played between 22-25 January.