Erling Haaland is making demands ahead of transfer deadline day and somebody’s pining for a return to a certain Premier League club.
It’s another healthy dose of The Football Manager Football Show.
This week on the podcast we’ve managed to kick off life in La Liga where we’ll
- walk through the first few games of the season while admiring the fact that Barcelona already look unstoppable
- hit transfer deadline day, go panic shopping and see what situation the finances are in for both clubs
- play our first Madrid derby – proper – and it’s only the second game of the league season
- do some looking back at Wolves and Leicester and how they’ve moved on
make our season-long predictions
- get our very first Champions League draw (with the first games on the next podcast)
- and plenty more
We’ll go through some shoutouts and get ourselves a winner for the most-coveted FM prize going, a sealed and signed copy of Football Manager 2017 where you have a chance to stop Manchester City from hitting that hundred point mark for real.
If you like what you hear we’d love to hear from you – find us on Twitter @FMFShow and come say hi!
Note this episode contains strong language.