The draws have been made for the 2022 UEFA Champions League knockouts with four Premier League clubs remaining in the competition.
All roads lead to Istanbul for the final in May 2023 with Spurs, Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea having progressed to the knockout stages along with defending champions Real Madrid, hopefuls PSG and competition dark-horses Inter Milan.
The draw for Champions League round of 16 was made just after 11am, with the Europa League draws following at 12pm while the Europa Conference League draw will be made just after 1pm on Monday.
Champions League Round Of 16 Fixtures
- RB Leipzig (Ger) v Man City (Eng)
- Club Brugge (Bel) v Benfica (Por)
- Liverpool (Eng) v Real Madrid (Esp)
- AC Milan (Ita) v Tottenham Hotspur (Eng)
- Eintracht Frankfurt (Ger) v Napoli (Ita)
- Borussia Dortmund (Ger) v Chelsea (Eng)
- Inter Milan (Ita) v Porto (Por)
- PSG (Fra) v Bayern Munich (Ger)
First leg games will be played across 14/15 and 21/22 February with second-leg games slated for 7/8 and 14/15 March.
The draw for this year’s quarter-finals and semi-finals will be held on 17 March with quarter-final games beginning 11 April and the semi-finals set to start on 9 May.
This year’s final will be held in Istanbul once more with a delayed date of 10 June. Matchday specifics for the round of 16 games will be announced by 5pm Irish time at the latest.
Europa League Knockout Round Playoffs
The knockout round playoffs, featuring the Europa League group stage runners up and the third-placed Champions League teams has to come first with the winners advancing to the round of 16 with defeated teams eliminated.
- Barcelona (Esp) v Man Utd (Eng)
- Juventus (Ita) v Nantes (Fra)
- Sporting (Por) v FC Midtjylland (Den)
- Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukr) v Rennes (Fra)
- Ajax (Ned) v Union Berlin (Ger)
- Bayer Levekusen (Ger) v Monaco (Fra)
- Sevilla (Esp) v PSV Eindhoven (Ned)
- Salzburg (Aut) v Roma (Ita)
Playoff games will be staged on 16 & 23 February with the round of 16 draw taking place on Friday 24 February. This year’s Round of 16 games begin on 9 March with the quarter-finals a month later beginning on 13 April The semi-finals will be staged on 11/18 May with this year’s final taking place on Wednesday 7 June 2023.
Europa Conference League Knockout Round
- Qarabag (Aze) v Gent (Bel)
- Trabzonsport (Tur) v Basel (Sui)
- Lazio (Ita) v Club (Rou)
- Bodo Glimt (Nor) v Lech Poznan (Pol)
- Braga (Por) v Fiorentina (Ita)
- AEK Larnaca (Cyp) v Dnipro (Ukr)
- Sheriff (Mda) v Partizan (Srb)
- Ludogorets (Bul) v Anderlecht (Bel)
Games take place on 16 and 23 February with the winners moving into the last 16. There, they’ll link up with West Ham, Villarreal, Slovan Bratislava, Sivasspor, Nice, Basaksehir, Djurgaden and AZ Alkmaar.