Andy Farrell has announced the squad that will travel to Paris to take on France in Saturday’s Guinness Six Nations round 2 fixture in St Denis.
Ireland captain Johnny Sexton has been ruled out with a hamstring strain sustained in training yesterday so Joey Carbery starts at out-half and is partnered by Jamison Gibson Park at half-back.
The centre partnership of Bundee Aki and Garry Ringrose continues in midfield.
The back three is made up of Hugo Keenan at fullback, with Mack Hansen and Andrew Conway on the wings.
James Ryan will captain the side and is joined at lock by Tadhg Beirne. The backrow sees Caelan Doris at six, Josh van der Flier at seven and Jack Conan at No.8 with Andrew Porter, Ronan Kelleher and Tadhg Furlong completing the front row.
Iain Henderson, Robbie Henshaw and Jack Carty are added to the replacements for this week joining Dan Sheehan, Cian Healy, Finlay Bealham, Peter O’Mahony and Conor Murray.
France v Ireland, Saturday, February 12, kick-off 4.45pm
15. Hugo Keenan (Leinster/UCD) 17 caps
14. Andrew Conway (Munster/Garryowen) 28 caps
13. Garry Ringrose (Leinster/UCD) 38 caps
12. Bundee Aki (Connacht/Galwegians) 34 caps
11. Mack Hansen (Connacht) 1 cap
10. Joey Carbery (Munster/Clontarf) 28 caps
9. Jamison Gibson Park (Leinster) 13 caps
1. Andrew Porter (Leinster/UCD) 41 caps
2. Ronan Kelleher (Leinster/Lansdowne) 17 caps
3. Tadhg Furlong (Leinster/Clontarf) 53 caps
4. Tadhg Beirne (Munster/Lansdowne) 26 caps
5. James Ryan (Leinster/UCD) 41 caps CAPTAIN
6. Caelan Doris (Leinster/St Mary’s College) 13 caps
7. Josh van der Flier (Leinster/UCD) 36 caps
8. Jack Conan (Leinster/Old Belvedere) 23 caps
16. Dan Sheehan (Leinster/Lansdowne) 3 caps
17. Cian Healy (Leinster/Clontarf) 113 caps
18. Finlay Bealham (Connacht/Buccaneers) 19 caps
19. Iain Henderson (Ulster/Academy) 65 caps
20. Peter O’Mahony (Munster/Cork Constitution) 80 caps
21. Conor Murray (Munster/Garryowen) 93 caps
22. Jack Carty (Buccaneers/Connacht) 10 caps
23. Robbie Henshaw (Leinster/Buccaneers) 53 caps