Check out the articles that received the most attention in 2022:
- Who’s playing with who?: Draw for Wednesday’s Horizon Irish Open Pro-Am is made
The Irish open was a huge event for Kilkenny to host this year. Taking place at Mount Juliet, festivities teed off with the Pro-Am.
- Brian Cody’s return to management not enough for James Stephens as they lose town derby with O’Loughlin Gaels
Despite Brian Cody making a return to the sidelines with James Stephens during Saturday’s clash with O’Loughlin Gaels, it was last year’s beaten finalists who got the better of the Village men in UPMC Nowlan Park.
- Vote now: 2022 Camán Caint Player of the Year Awards
The time came and went– the 2022 Camán Caint Player of the Year Awards and overall Team of the Year awards for adult junior, intermediate and senior grades in Kilkenny took place in December, however people clicked and voted in their droves to register their picks.
- Draw details: 2022 Kilkenny senior, intermediate and junior hurling championship quarter-finals
After a blistering start to the championship, the draws were made for the next round across Junior, Senior and Intermediate Kilkenny Championship
- Tickets on sale for Kilkenny’s All-Ireland senior hurling semi-final showdown with Clare as throw-in details confirmed
Tickets for this year’s All-Ireland senior hurling semi-final between Kilkenny and Clare going on sale proved a popular informative article.
- Ballyhale Shamrocks’ clash with Clara postponed due to club bereavement
Another informative article highlighting that the St Canice’s Credit Union Kilkenny Senior Hurling Championship quarter-final clash between Ballyhale Shamrocks and Clara was postponed due to a club bereavement for the county champions.
- Carlow Stages Rally returns this Sunday with a full list of entries
The Carlow Stages Rally came back and folks were in for a great weekend as the weather looks to be lovely and warm.
- Former Kilkenny College student Charlie Tector makes his 6 nations debut tonight
Ireland, who came third last year, welcomed Wales to Musgrave Park in Cork , with former Kilkenny College student Charlie Tector starting at out-half.
- The Magnificent 7: The next question is, who replaces Brian Cody as Kilkenny senior hurling manager?
The search was on for a new Kilkenny senior hurling manager but the burning question is – who was going to get the gig?
- Kilkenny GAA confirm backroom team setup for new manager Derek Lyng
Derek Lyng will have a number of familiar faces alongside him when he takes charge of Kilkenny’s senior hurlers for the 2023 campaign.