The nominees for the first-ever Camán Caint Intermediate Camogie Team of the Year in Kilkenny have been announced.
Barrow Rangers were crowned intermediate camogie champions for the first time in their club’s history with a defeat of high-flying James Stephens, and lead the way with 9 nominations. John Scott’s Village side have also have nominations.
Other clubs contesting places are St. Claire’s (4), Mullinavat (3), Glenmore (2), Emerald’s/St. Anne’s (2) and O’Loughlin Gaels (2).
Winners will be announced on the Camán Caint podcast for Tuesday 23 November with players due to be presented with individual All-Star jerseys, sponsored at intermediate grade by Killaree Lighting Services.
- Kayla Joyce Foley – Barrow Rangers
- Caoimhe Moran – James Stephens
- Cliona Murphy – St Claire’s
- Aideen O’Connor – Barrow Rangers
- Chloe Power – James Stephens
- Jennifer Leahy – James Stephens
- Hannah Larkin – James Stephens
- Elaine Aylward – Mullinavat
- Anna Purcell – Barrow Rangers
- Michelle Teehan – James Stephens
- Claire Aylward – Glenmore
- Miriam Bambrick – Barrow Rangers
- Laura Mulcair – St Claire’s
- Niamh Sweeney – Emeralds/St Annes
- Davina Tobin – Emeralds/St Annes
- Ruth Jones – Glenmore
- Orla Bambury – Barrow Rangers
- Aoife Cantwell – James Stephens
- Laura Murphy – O Loughlin Gaels
- Shauna Treacy – Barrow Rangers
- Aine Phelan – St Claire’s
- Collette Dormer – Barrow Rangers
- Niamh Deely – James Stephens
- Danielle Quigley – O Loughlin Gaels
- Emma Manogue – James Stephens
- Roisin Breen – Barrow Rangers
- Leann Fennelly – Mullinavat
- Julieann Malone – Mullinavat
- Afton Grace – St Claire’s
- Katie O’Byrne – Barrow Rangers
- Sophie O’Dwyer – James Stephens
All the team at Scoreline.ie wish all those in the running the very best. The overall Intermediate Team of the Year and individual Intermediate Player of the Year will be announced on Tuesday 23 November.