TJ Reid will return to the starting lineup this Sunday afternoon as Kilkenny prepare to face Wexford in round three of the national hurling league.
Concerns had been raised about the fixture midweek due to a number of positive Covid-19 tests returns from the Wexford setup.
Eoin Murphy returns in goal with David Blanchfield replaced by Darragh Corcoran. Liam Blanchfield and Eoin Cody also make way with John Donnelly and TJ Reid restored to the starting fifteen.
Richie Hogan also appears on the bench in place of Eoin O’Shea. There’s no place for Richie Leahy who is still recovering from the knock picked up against Dublin in the opening round of games.
The game will proceed as planned in Nowlan Park with a 2pm throw-in time on Sunday afternoon and we’ll have full coverage as always on air and online.
Kilkenny team v Wexford
- Eoin Murphy (Glenmore)
- Tommy Walsh (Tullaroan)
- Huw Lawlor (O’Loughlin Gaels)
- Paddy Deegan (O’Loughlin Gaels)
- Darragh Corcoran (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
- Padraig Walsh (Tullaroan)
- Conor Browne (James Stephens)
- Richie Reid (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
- Cillian Buckley (Dicksboro)
- Adrian Mullen (Ballyhale Shamrocks, Capt.)
- John Donnelly (Thomastown)
- Martin Keoghan (Tullroan)
- James Bergin (Conahy Shamrocks)
- TJ Reid (Ballyhale Shamrocks)
- Alan Murphy (Glenmore)
Kilkenny’s bench: Darren Brennan (St. Lachtains), Joey Holden (Ballyhale Shamrocks), Michael Carey (Young Irelands), David Blanchfield (Bennettsbridge), Michael Cody (Dunnamaggin), Conor Fogarty (Erin’s Own), Liam Blanchfield (Bennettsbridge), James Maher (St. Lachtain’s), Eoin Cody (ballyhale Shamrocks), Richie Hogan (Danesfort), Tadhg O’Dwyer (James Stephens).