Listen back to the best interviews that KCLR’s Scoreline has to offer.
This week we hear:
- Post-match reaction from Kilkenny’s first Allianz National Hurling League game of 2023 against Antrim.
- Post-match talk from Carlow’s second Allianz National Football League encounter of the season with Waterford.
- Post-match reaction from St Kieran’s College’s Leinster final clash with Offaly Schools.
- KCLR analyst Terence Kelly reflects on Carlow’s game against Kildare.
- Carlow legend Willie Quinlan looks back on the Barrowsiders’ trip to Waterford.
- Two-time All-Ireland winner Michael Walsh gives his thoughts on Kilkenny’s opening round clash with Antrim.
- Former Kilkenny All-Ireland winner Andy Comerford previews the season ahead for Kilkenny, reflects on his time as O’Loughin Gaels manager and speaks about the emergence of fellow clubman Mikey Butler and other O’Loughlin’s players onto the Kilkenny panel.
- Former Ireland international Mick Quinn reviews Ireland’s first Six Nations game against Wales.
- Wexford football coach Aine Kinsella explains the #StandStrong Movement established by Allianz Insurance and Women’s Aid.
- New Oak Boys’ Conor Byrne and Lee Murphy look ahead to their mouth-watering Leinster Senior Cup clash with Bray Wanderers.
- Carlow native and Kilkenny Footgolf Club player Stan Brennan looks ahead to the start of the Irish tour later this month.
- The Irish NFL Show’s Colum Cronin looks ahead to the Superbowl.
Listen back below: