This is Scoreline Extra, the weekly catchup podcast for KCLR’s Scoreline sports show where we bring you the best of the highlights from this weekend.
It’s been one of the busiest of the year for live games with no fewer than five matches on Saturday alone and plenty of talk in the studio across Sunday.
Over the course of two hours you can hear a full discussion on the Champions League and Premier League closing games, reaction to all of our live games from the weekend with the help of Derek Lyng, Niall Carew, Niall Bergin, David Buggy, Bernard Jackman, Seamus Kelly, and Peter Chap Cleere.
We’ll also hear from Carlow’s Kate Nolan, Carrickshock’s Stevie Cahill on the launch of a new club app and more.
Listen: Scoreline Extra #128
Scoreline Extra 128 notes
- 01.04: Jimmy Barry on Footgolf
- 23.16: Kilkenny senior hurling manager Derek Lyng
- 28.20: Dublin senior hurling manager Micheal Donoghue
- 34.02: Champions League and Premier League roundup with Ken McGuire & Shane O’Keeffe
- 1:00.14: Carlow Camogie captain Kate Nolan
- 1:11.48: Feature interview with Michael Fennelly on Kilkenny’s All-Ireland ambitions, Leinster championship, Munster hurling and more
- 1:28.31: Stevie Cahill on a new app for Carrickshock GAA
- 1:35.52: Kilkenny minor hurling manager Niall Begin
- 1:41.00: Kilkenny minor hurling selector David Buggy
- 1:44.44: Carlow senior hurling manager Niall Carew
- 1:47.42: Bernard Jackman on Heineken Cup Final defeat for Leinster
- 1:52.21: Kilkenny intermediate camogie manager Seamus Kelly
- 1:58.21: Carlow camogie manager Peter ‘Chap’ Cleere.