Catch up on the best of the interviews across Carlow and Kilkenny’s number one sports show with Scoreline Extra.
Every weekend, we discuss the hot topics with local names and take a unique look at everything that makes the sport you love tick.
On this week’s edition, we heard from:
- Kilkenny manager Brian Cody ahead of his side’s All-Ireland final meeting with Limerick.
- Paddy Deegan described how players prepare for the biggest day of the year.
- Kilkenny GAA chairman Jimmy Walsh gives a breakdown on what will be happening across the county in the run up to the decider.
- Former Limerick captain James Ryan gives the lowdown from Shannonside as they go in search of their third consecutive title.
- Carlow and Palatine official Paud O’Dwyer chats about the honour of being appointed as a linesman for the final.
- Frank Ryan, the man behind The Tailteann Cup’s unofficial Twitter account, looks back on the inaugural season for the competition.
- Kilkenny football manager Christy Walsh described a busy weekend for the Cats footballers.
- Joe Sheahan gives an expert view on all things greyhound racing.
- Joe Coyne looks at the latest round of the Premier League of Darts in Ballyhale.
- The Sunday Independent’s Mark Tighe gives the latest update on the workings of former FAI Chief Executive John Delaney.
- Former Ireland fly-half Mick Quinn gives his take on Ireland’s latest test match with the All Blacks.
- Eoin Roche of the GAA Performance Process delves into the analytical side of Gaelic Games.
- MMA fighter Myles Price previews his upcoming fights.
- Shirley Trimble of Kilkenny Tennis Club updates us on the third Grand Slam of the year, Wimbledon.
Tune in every Saturday and Sunday from 2pm to keep up to date with all the sporting events from right on your doorstep to the other side of the world.
Listen back here: