It’s The Football Manager Football Show for another Friday and things are heating up in what’s become a snowy month of January.
Life in the Championship continues for our intrepid gamers as we reach matchday 30 in the race for promotion to the Premier League.
What’s on the menu this week?
– The January transfer window is open but the romantic notion of swanning around Italian markets
– We find out what a Norwegian defensive fish is
– Leicester are involved in their second nine-goal thriller of the season
– The board are stepping in for transfers
– The Foxes are turning Japanese
– Wolves head to City in the FA Cup
and more besides.
Listen: E14 Charlie Bragg can get f$%ked, twice as it happens
Love what you hear? Let us know by tweeting @scorelinesport if you’ve had a listen. If it’s your first time to listen, head on back to Episode 1 and join us from the start of our Argentinian Adventure before we upped sticks to the Championship.
Follow The Football Manager Football Show on all good platforms and online at Scoreline.ie.
Note that this episode contains strong language.