With more international rugby on the horizon, we’re back with a Friday edition of The Knock On, KCLR’s rugby podcast on Scoreline.ie.
- Stephen Byrne and Chris Pimm chat through the Ireland team that has been named to play Scotland in the Six Nations.
- Keith Earls one-year contract with the IRFU is discussed, the Six Nations being bought into by CVC and the knock-on effect it will have to fans and putting the game behind the paywall.
- We discuss Kilkenny-man Tim Corkery and his possible senior debut for Leinster off the bench against Zebre.
- Leinster’s PRO14 win over Ulster last weekend and the number of cards that were handed out during the game make an appearance.
- And we chat about the Champions Cup draw made during the week.
Listen: The Knock On #005
You can hear The Knock On as part of Scoreline on Saturdays and Sundays after 2pm or get the jump by listening to new episodes weekly in the KCLR app or via your favourite podcast platform.