Welcome to The Knock On, KCLR, and Scoreline.ie’s weekly rugby podcast.
In this episode, Stephen Byrne is joined by Johnny Tobin from Tullow Rugby Club, James Blanchfield from Kilkenny Rugby Club, and Tom Crotty from Carlow Rugby Club.
The lads discuss lots including….
- Pre-season training and the slow start to the season.
- No South East Cup this year, it should be prioritised.
- Numbers available to teams, players in and out.
- Rebuilding their teams after covid.
- Youths leaving their clubs for the bright lights of Dublin, how can they retain their players?
- No feeder schools rugby in Kilkenny, hard to get it off the ground.
- How Kilkenny hurler Adrian Mullen would be playing for Leinster if he stuck at the rugby.
- Sorting out the seasons between sports, rugby, soccer, and GAA, can they work together?
- Leinster underage teams with big local representation on them.
Hit play below to listen to the podcast.
Watch the podcast below too on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe today on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or listen to previous editions in the KCLR app with fresh installments available weekly.