Welcome to The Knock On, KCLR, and Scoreline.ie’s weekly rugby podcast.
In this episode, Stephen Byrne is joined by Tom Crotty from Carlow Rugby Club, James Blanchfield from Kilkenny RFC, and Johnny Tobin from Tullow RFC.
The lads discuss lots including….
- We look back at last weekend’s league action including a last-gasp but much-needed win for Kilkenny.
- Carlow loses by a single point to Dundalk after traveling up for the second time in a week.
- Tullow continues their impressive form with a win over Longford.
- We preview the weekend’s Towns Cup action where Carlow hosts New Ross, Kilkenny hosts Ashbourne and Tullow welcome Boyne.
- We chat women’s rugby including two home games for Tullow and Kilkenny in their respective leagues.
- We talk youths rugby at the clubs and we look back over the week’s action at S.E.T.U.
Hit play below to listen to the podcast:
You can watch the podcast below on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe today on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or listen to previous editions in the KCLR app with fresh installments available weekly.