Welcome to The Knock On, KCLR, and Scoreline.ie’s weekly rugby podcast.
In this episode, Stephen Byrne is joined by Tom Crotty from Carlow Rugby Club, James Blanchfield from Kilkenny RFC, and Johnny Tobin from Tullow RFC.
The lads discuss lots including….
- Carlow and Athy’s game was canceled due to a technology failure with flood lights, we preview the game which was refixed for this Sunday.
- We look back at Kilkenny’s wins over Bective in Foulkstown.
- Tullow grabbed two wins against Mullingar, we chat about those.
- We talk about Sean O’Brien’s move to play for Naas in the AIL
- The lads ask are the values of rugby, like sitting down for food and drink with the opposition players after a game disappearing, and can it be encouraged.
- We preview Munster v Connacht on what was termed the “Desperation Derby” as both teams struggle in early season games.
- We preview Leinster v Cell C Sharks.
Hit play below to listen to the podcast:
You can watch the podcast below on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe today on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or listen to previous editions in the KCLR app with fresh installments available weekly.