Welcome to The Knock On, KCLR, and Scoreline.ie’s weekly rugby podcast.
In this episode, Stephen Byrne is joined by Tom Crotty from Carlow Rugby Club, James Blanchfield from Kilkenny RFC, and Johnny Tobin from Tullow RFC.
The lads discuss lots including….
- Tullow gets the bragging rights after beating Carlow in the Leinster League (Carpe Diem Cup).
- Kilkenny lose to Gorey in Division 1A, we review where it went wrong for the local side.
- We preview the weekend’s action, Tullow away to Athy, Carlow away to Longford, and Kilkenny at home to Monkstown.
- We preview Leinster v Munster in the URC and have a look back over Leinster v Connacht and Munster v Bulls.
- And we analyse the Ireland squad for the November Internationals, the up-and-coming players, and the mounting injury list.
Hit play below to listen to the podcast:
You can watch the podcast below on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe today on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or listen to previous editions in the KCLR app with fresh installments available weekly.