Welcome to The Knock On, KCLR, and Scoreline.ie’s weekly rugby podcast.
In this episode, Stephen Byrne is joined by Tom Crotty from Carlow Rugby Club, James Blanchfield from Kilkenny RFC, and Johnny Tobin from Tullow RFC.
The lads discuss lots including….
- Kilkenny lose out to Monkstown in the Leinster League, we look a what went wrong on the day and why we should be optimistic for the future.
- Carlow gets their first away win over Longford in over 10 years, Tom Crotty says there’s room for improvement though.
- Tullow loses to Athy under the lights in bad weather.
- Ladies’ rugby, we chat about Kilkenny and Tullow’s games from the weekend and the Rhino’s teams.
- We look back at Leinster’s win over Munster, how Munster’s new style is starting to show, younger players stepping up and how it’s coming to the end of the road for one or two of them.
Hit play below to listen to the podcast:
You can watch the podcast below on our YouTube channel.
Subscribe today on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts or listen to previous editions in the KCLR app with fresh installments available weekly.